Will the real Korach please stand up?
An exposition that explains the seeming contradictions in Rashi, whether Korach had holy intentions or not, and as it is elucidated by the philosophy of chasidus
1. Did Korach have good intentions?
2. Was he a Tzadik?
3. Rashi contradicts himself in this matter.
4. Why did Moshe Rabeinu agree with Korach? Didn’t Korach oppose Moshe Rabeinu?
5. How can someone oppose Moshe Rabeinu?
6. How did he manage to persuade 250 heads of the Sanhedrin to join him?
7. What is Korach’s reward for doing such a noble act?
8. How does Chassidus explain this?
Based on Likutei Sichos Vol. 18 pg. 187-195, Sefer Hasichos 5748 pages 499-511 and others