Pharaoh’s dreams were so simple – any farmer (or child) can figure them out!?
1. Why couldn’t Pharaoh figure out that “fat good‐looking cows” are a
symbol of abundance and ”emaciated cows” are a symbol of hunger? And
that “fat” wheat refers to good crops?
2. Why did the Egyptians interpreters interpret theories which are total non‐sense?
3. Why did Yoseph also “add” his “suggestion” to Pharaoh to collect the food? That is not part of the dream!
4. How does the artscroll chumash explain it?
5. Why is Yosef’s life “surrounded” with dreams?
6. A wonderful explanation of the Alter Rebbe.
7. What is the connection to Chanuka?
Based on Likutei Sichos vol. 15 pages 339=347 and others