Yisro: Why is it incumbent on a Yid to influence gentiles to fulfill their seven Noahide laws?
- 1. Why isn’t it enough to spread Yiddishkeit amongs Yidden? Why do we also have to encourage the gentiles to do their Mitzvos?
- 2. Why did the Rebbe start this campaign in these last decades?
- 3. What constitutes real “unity”?
- 4. Why by the Yidden Rashi says “one man one heart” and by the Egyptians he says the opposite “one heart one man”?
- 5. What is the purpose of creation?
- 6. Is there any rationale behind the Sheva Mitzvos Bnei Noach (Seven Noahide Laws)?
- 7. What is the story that the Rebbe said about a Yacht?
Based on Likutei Sichos Vol. 21 pages 100-107 and others