Why is it called Shabbos “Hagodol”?
A revolutionary approach of the Alter Rebbe to the question: What is “Shabbos”?
1. Why is Shabbos Hagodol called “Hagadol”?
2. Do the 6 answers quoted in Wikipedia answer the question?
3. Does Chabad.org answer the question?
4. Does Aish.com answer the question?
5. And….. what does the Alter Rebbe say about this?
6. Who said about the Alter Rebbe that he is like the Rif and the Rambam?
7. Who said about the Alter Rebbe that he is the “Godol Beacharonim”
(the greatest of the Achronim)?
Based on Likutei Sichos Vol. 37 pages 7-13 and others